School- final

 

English class is one of fun and excitement. Me and my friends get together every fourth period and have a good time. We are able to laugh and release the stress of junior year while getting work done, it is a wonderful time.

Here is a picture of my friends Elsa and Lauren stressing over a history quiz. I am normally right next to them studying.

This is a picture of a random group of people in the gym during lunch. I love candid pictures of people, it shows who they really are when no one is looking.

Here is Kaitlyn working hard in calculus class. It is a class that takes much time and effort but we get through it well enough.

School is a big part of my life, it is where I am 5-6 hours of the day. Who you are with and what you do with that time helps shape who you are. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity- Final