Nature- final

 

I love nature and everything that comes with it. I live hiking and bike riding. Running and skiing. Almost everything that has to do with the outdoors is something I love. I love the sun and pretty colors. This is one of my favorite pictures I have taken all year.

Here is another picture of a pretty flower that we are lucky enough to find in our backyards here in Arizona. I love everything that has to do with the outdoors as I mentioned earlier. It was a vital part of my life growing up. At every chance we got (except in the summer) we went outside and played.

I am lucky enough to live in a time era where this type of beauty is found in front yards and local parks. I love coming here to read during the weekends. It is my favorite spot, resting against the tree while its branches shade me from the sun.

This has to be my second favorite picture I have taken this year. It looks like something out of google images but it is under a small bridge at my local park. I love how the sun hits the camera at an angle where it looks magical.

The outdoors is an important part of my life and I am glad to have to opportunity to share some of it with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity- Final