Home- final

 

This is a picture of my grandmothers office. This is where she works to get us all of our Christmas and birthday presents. The picture in the back is a thing we have in common, we both love the photographer. Both of us have his works in our house. 

This is another picture from the office of my grandmothers house. The objects are laid out in such a  meticulous way that represents who she is. She is smart and organized, always putting her best foot forward.

This a vase in my grandmothers house. I love how it looks in real life and with the filter on. It is a festive reminder left out throughout the year to remind us that life is not only good at certain times, it is good always. It just depends how you look at it.

Home, or my grandmother's home is this instance, is where the heart it. It is a representation of who you are thorough material expressions.

Comments

  1. I love how all of the colors and styles coordinate with each other! I love the style of your grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity- Final